Monday, March 27, 2023

Constant?

 Today my page from https://primalpotential.com/ (100 questions that will change your life) asked me "Where could I be in ninety days of consistent action?"

I had the following response

90 days of consistent action would (I believe) put me back to where I was at the start of the pandemic. I would have 90 days of practice, 90 days of plans, 90 days of mindfulness that would build my toolbox out so that I can continue my weight loss journey through to the end. It would give me the confidence to continue 'figuring it out' And see me to a point where my body starts to really feel different. I'll be about 25% down from my original weight and that is enough that my brain actually starts to notice that weight loss has happened.


then I asked ChatGTP what it thought - many of it's thought echoed my own :D but I'm going to copy them down here to 1) embed them further into my brain and 2) have them in a place I can refer to them quickly.

With constant action over the the next 90 days, I could make significant progress towards my health and fitness goals. I would experience:

1. Increased energy and vitality: Eating nutritious foods and engaging in regular exercise can help boost my energy levels and improve my overall sense of well-being.

2.  Improved my physical fitness:  With consistent exercise, I would see improvements in my strength, endurance, flexibility, and other markers of physical fitness.

3.  Weight loss: 90 days of healthy eating and regular exercise would lead to significant changes in my body composition.

4.  Better Sleep: A healthy lifestyle can improve the quality of my sleep, leaving me feeling more rested and rejuvenated each morning.

5.  Increased self-confidence:  As I make progress towards my goals and develop new habits, I will experience a boost in self-confidence and self-esteem.

Yeah - all that is pretty much what I said but saying the same thing in two different ways really seems to help all the parts of my brain get on the same page.

So - here's another list of what I can expect.

1. Physical changes: I will notice improvements in my overall health, including weightloss, increased muscle tone, improved digestion and better sleep.

2. Mental changes: I will feel more focused, motivated and energized.  I will have a reduction in stress, anxiety and depression.

3.  Behavioral changes: I will develop new habits and routines that that support my goals, such as daily exercise, healthy meal planning and regular self-care practices.

4. Social Changes: I will experience positive changes in my relationships with others, as I become more confident and self-assured.

5. Financial changes: I will save money by reducing expenses related to unhealthy habits, such as junk food and alcohol.

Overall, after ninety days of consistent action, I will feel more empowered, confident, and in control of my life.  I will feel a sense of accomplishment and pride in myself for making positive changes towards my goals. 

----

I wake up feeling more energized and motivated than ever before.  As I look in the mirror, I notice my body has become more toned and defined.  My clothes fit better and I feel more confident in my appearance.  I no longer have to worry about feeling out of breath when walking up stairs or doing everyday activities.  I am proud of the healthy choices I have been making and feel a sense of accomplishment each day.  My relationships have improved as I have more energy to spend quality time with loved ones.  I feel more focused at work and have a greater sense of clarity and purpose in my daily life.  I feel happier, healthier and ore fulfilled than ever before.

Fulfilled --- Oooo I like that word! 

No comments:

Post a Comment