Tuesday, July 29, 2003

I've spent a lot of time on the web today. Looking for ideas and inspiration. I think I may have found it in the MSN groups. I found a group of women who are doing the BFL challenge and doing challenges between themselves! I joined and I can't wait to see the difference I can make in 12 weeks. I pretty much have the eating down. I don't think that's going to be an issue for me. I've started two food journals and (well it HAS only been two days) I've been keeping up on them. I'm actually encoraged by how well I've been doing so far. I know to REALLY do this challenge I need to figure out my workout. I'm going to start on the 4th in earnest (the begining of the challenge) Until then I have time to workout a workout. I have a total gym at home so I'll probably use that for my weight workout. I'm not sure what I'm going to do for cardio though since I can't see to get past the injury to my foot. I need to find something I can do intervals with, as well as something that low impact. Help? Anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment