Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Not much to report

Really just plugging along here - no big problems but no big victories either. Just doing what needs to be done.

I'm really struggling to get my cardio done. I'm just finding it dull and unexciting - 5 minutes in and I'm already bored. I can't change much up right now because my sprint tri-athalon is only 12 weeks away. I'm investigating ways to 'spice' things up a bit. Some sort of excercise 'reward' for getting my trathalon training done. My ideas so far are boxing classes, dance lessions or something like that. Still working on it :)

7 comments:

  1. Keep doing everything you're doing, and try not to worry about anything. You are doing fantaatically well and you should be so proud of yourself.

    Every single day :-) :-).

    Matt

    ReplyDelete
  2. My ideas so far are boxing classes, dance lessions or something like that.

    Might I offer an alternative suggestion?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leif - always great to hear from you... and yes what a fantastic idea - I'll have to look into it some more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how much do you pay for leanness lifestyle a month?

    you look so amazing and i bet not only look but feel better right keep the good work

    ReplyDelete
  5. Found your site when istarted body for life - your site gave me inspirationwe also were same weight in June and followed the same weight pattern since. Am now between 155 + 160 Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok. It's been a month. How are you doing? How are the workouts? Let us know!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I miss your updates!

    ReplyDelete