Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Aaaaaand We're Off

So, as you might have guessed, I have a body bugg.  It's a lot of fun for a gadget geek like me. Even better, it's the SP version that displays stats on my iphone -- Love it!

BTW - my nike+ now works with my iphone too!

I started tracking my burn closely yesterday and really hitting the goal of 3000 - I got bloody close - 2916 (from midnight to midnight).  And my intake:  1960  Oh - and the 'official' starting weight 222.7 (down 3 pounds from yesterday)

The quality of the food has been so/so.  But, it's not really where I'm focusing right now.  I'm going for 'better' not perfect.  My goal is to get to 90% of what Brooke Castillio calls "Fuel Eating" (as apposed to "Joy Eating").  But, right now I think I'm closer to 60-70% and over the next few weeks I expect to get better.  I'm no longer trying to be perfect.

On the exercise front:  I did a killer leg workout yesterday morning, and strapped my bike on the trainer for 45 minutes last night.  Today, I did a chest workout this morning and then strapped on my trainers and did a 2 mile run tonight.  Of course my strength is down, and I'm only averaging 13.3 min/mile but I'm looking forward to all that getting better with time.

And now for something boring :D

100 days of weight loss day 1 - I used to be that way, but now I'm different!

I used to get overconfident after a while, stop tracking my eating closely and eventually fall off completely and gain weight back - now I realize that this is for life and I can't make my plan one of deprivation - it's got to be something that I can live with!

No comments:

Post a Comment