Wednesday, September 3, 2014

21DSD Day 2 Level 1

So I promised myself I would blog every day during this 21 days. And here I am.

Weight:  Down .4 Total -.4
Sugar: 0
Gluten: 0
Booze: 0

Feeling pretty good today. A little bit of a headache but I think it's more from lack of sleep then any diet changes.  Couldn't fall asleep then couldn't stay asleep most of the night last night.  That's not unusual for me when I make a diet change and certainly not unusual when I get a visit from Aunt Flo... and she decided to visit today.

Food was on plan - no gluten, no sugar.  Had lunch 'out' today luckily I found it fairly easy to stay on plan because we ate at a taco truck - corn tortillas plus some chopped steak topped with a little cilantro.  Breakfast was my standard eggs + cheese and dinner was some fried sweet potatoes and sausage.  I snacked on cashews at work and a few dill pickles when I got home.  All in all a good day.

I didn't have any 'real' cravings, but the minute I got in the car to drive home I started thinking about getting a cheese quesadilla from taco bell on my way home.  I don't know why.  I couldn't associate it with a particular feeling or thought except, "I'm going home, I get a quesadilla now." So I'm going to assume it's just a habit I've created that I need to break by just saying "No"

Tomorrow I'm starting a run/walk plan to get ready for a 5K in December - we'll see if my knees are going to hold up to that.  Next week I MIGHT try going to the gym in the morning.  More to avoid the morning traffic then anything else.  But I'm not making any promises just yet.

Aaaaad 2/21 complete

No comments:

Post a Comment