Friday, May 11, 2018

I've been sick, so I haven't worked out in a week (or more) and I've found I miss it!  I'm actually excited about heading back to the gym on Monday.

I was trying to figure out what to do about my program.  What week I should start back on and decided I'll just go back to the week that's already on the calendar... it's a d-load week and probably perfect for coming back from a layoff.

I also need to plan out some future workout weeks as I've actually gone through all 4 - 4 week rotations that I had already planned!  WOW!  And amazingly I can feel the difference.  I'm stronger, stand taller and feel more secure.  My foot pain is gone (has been for a while) and I managed to go through a weekend standing for chorus, a trip to vegas... walking and standing and a competition weekend in Reno without it coming back!  This is a first for years!  My knees are feeling good too even though I've been slightly ramping up the walk/running each week.  All of this without losing any weight!  I also find myself feeling more secure walking around.  I don't constantly fear falling which is a huge relief.  If I can get things firing on all cylinders and finally drop the weight too... I know I'll start to feel amazing!  I have a plan, and that feels good.


No comments:

Post a Comment