Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Goals for yesterday was 'write a plan' 'assess the plan', write a discovery worksheet for any off plan/overeat.  check, check, CHECK!

My powerful thought for today: Transformation is a decision not a destination

I stated a bunch of actions in my last post... Now I want to clarify, what are my goals? Why am I doing this?

The obvious one is weight loss.  I like to keep that reasonable.  I like a goal that feels achievable without triggering the 'all or nothing' response of my inner dictator, and that is 'makeupable' if I have a rough week.

So, goal for June 29th (four weeks) is 250 (down 7+ pounds) - which means the goal for next monday is: 255.8

But, that's not the end all be all I would like to set some goals that are not on the scale

For July I will also:
  • Focus on - practice - a 'figure it out' mindset
  • Plan and assess 30 days - this one needs no further breakdown... JUST DO IT!
  • Do SOME kind of planned movement 16 times over the next 30 days (4 days a week is best)
so, four days of movement this week.  I could just walk four days, but, outside doesn't feel safe right now and walking on the treadmill doesn't excite me at all (yes, yes, excitement is a feeling caused by a thought - I could work on that, but, I'm looking to make this 'easy', and there's tons more productive thought work I could be doing right now).  

I was reading about water walking last night - and I actually bought all the equipment so I could do pool exercises about four years ago, so I'm thinking I'll try some of that -- or at least one day of it.  :)   but not this week... ((/me puts it on the calendar for later)) 

 So, what I'm left with is backyard and/or workout room workouts with what equipment I have on hand... Here's what I'm going to do.  I"m going to take each day of my normal gym workout and figure out three different ways I could do the same movement with things I find around the house. Today: Shoulders then the following days: Back, Chest, Legs and bonus for Arms and Abs if I want to add an extra day!  Yeah! that feels good!
  • progress toward my  two month goal of fitting into the dress I just finished making.  I will try it on every two weeks and take photos to assess
  • Finish Chasing Cupcakes with the bookclub - read all the pages, do all the worksheets.  The plan for this is already written, I just have to follow it!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment