Monday, April 26, 2021

Experiments 1, 2, and 3

 Can I lose 2 lbs this week? Can I do it without planning/counting calories/counting macros/just listening to my hunger signals?

Weigh in this AM was on the high end of 270 (279.8) so this weeks experiment is to see if I can lose 2 lbs this week.

They say 'lose it how you want to live it' and I would rather live it without a plan for the day.  This is an experiment to see if that is possible.

However - want to pay CLOSE attention to my hunger signals - I believe THAT is the real 'magic'.  It means I need to be a lot more in tune with myself.  Soooooo I'm going to log some details about my meals each day so I can refer back.

I'm also going to run a few other experiments

Experiment 2

Can I workout (30 minutes -even if it just a walk) every day through the end of May - how does that feel? (already did some weights this AM)

Experiment 3

If I have no alcohol after 7PM (three hours before bedtime) will it improve my sleep?

Meal 1:

eggs and sausage cooked in butter -- breakfast goto

1oz sausage

1 egg

1Tbs butter

Ate around 10:55 and was 'very hungry'

ate at a 'moderate pace' - cleaned the bowl

Went from 'very hungry' to 'I could eat more'

one hour check in at 12:00 

My very own hunger scale

Starving!

Very Hungry

I could Eat

Not hungry/Not Not Hungry

I've got some fuel

I'm Full

I'm Stuffed!

No comments:

Post a Comment