Tuesday, September 28, 2021

 Ladies

I've decided I'm someone who practices exceptional self care. My base belief about self care is captured in this quote (wish I could remember where it was from - maybe )
“True self-care is not salt baths and chocolate cake, it is making the choice to build a life you don’t need to regularly escape from."
So, I've come up with the following things that someone who practices exceptional self care does:
  1. Minimizes chances for stroke, heart disease and diabetes
  2. Creates and maintains healthy relationships with themselves and others
  3. Seeks, love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, gentleness and self control (yes you may know these as the fruits of the spirit)
  4. Pursues self improvement in small compounding changes
My daughter added:
Dresses in a way that is comfortable, in their style and enhances their features
Appreciates the moment they are in
What I’m hoping you have some ideas that either add to this list or can be bullet points under one of these 😃

No comments:

Post a Comment