Monday, July 24, 2023

 I joined PNP Tribe in 2019 - between then and March 2020 I lost almost 60 pounds. Then - well, we all know what happened to the world. Between March 2020 and Feb 2022 I gained back 46 pounds.

I came back from a trip to Disney World determined to figure it out..
Did I immediately start dropping weight and eating perfect and hitting all my goals? Pfffft NO! But I came in determine to discover a lifestyle that would drop the weight, keep it off and feel like I was living in integrity.
Did I immediately drop all my weight and live my fairy tale life?
NO!
But I’m ok with that. I’ve learned so much.
Do I wake up everyday with a perfect mindset?
NO! Ask my accountability daughter - I have my days when I’m frustrated as hell. But I don’t give up and I keep working to figure it all out.
But because progress is going at the rate it’s supposed to go 😉 I don’t always see how far I’ve come. Today I happen to get out the photos I took almost a year and a half ago and. WoW. I’ve done some awesome stuff 😉
Here’s to celebrating how far I’ve come and for continuing to figure out the future me I want to be…
Oh yeah… I’ve lost almost 35 pounds since Feb. almost back to pre-Covid weight! Almost to within 100 pounds of my goal! 🙂
🎉🎉🎉








No comments:

Post a Comment