Tuesday, July 25, 2023

 Just sharing because I found this funny...

Today I was having some thoughts about an off plan/overeat last night that felt very close to a breakthrough...
So, since I was sitting at my desk I opened google real quick and started a google doc. But then I thought - it's really really quiet I need something - I know! I'll play Corrine's journaling playlist on spotify while I write...
Clicks around a bit and realizes I don't have spotify on this computer... opens aps, searches for spotify...can't find it... then opens a browser and finds the download, downloads, loses the download file, finds it, installs, has to remember how to log in...browses playlists for a while,
ooo look! Hoobastank! they have a new album. Listens a bit.. starts browsing for a job again....it's been 30 minutes and I just remembered I was going to journal
--- Yeah, I'm going to it now!

No comments:

Post a Comment