Monday, August 16, 2004

Alright - I feel so stupid really - I almost feel like I should just do this for a few weeks and THEN come back here and say "Hey I did it!" How many times have I started and not followed through? Too many, but I keep on keepin' on I guess. I really have to stop thinking this way. mulling over my mirade of defeats. This time WILL be different. Why? Ummm because it's Augest that's why. Sheesh, if there was some magic formula that said why some times we drop out and others we complete our tasks, then heck, EVERYONE would be doing it right?



Anyway - starting stats:



Weight 191.5

Body Fat 46.7%

Lean Mass 102.1

Fat 89.4



Neck 14

Chst 38

Bust 45

Ribs 36

Waist 37.5

Hips 46.5

Butt 44.5

Thigh 26.5/26.5

Calf 15.25/15.25

Upper Arm 14.5/14.5

Bicep 12/11.75

Forarm 10.25/10.5

Wrist 6/6.25



My goals this time are simple. Make it 'til the end. To eat right and excercise. I'm not going get hyper focused on results. What I want to see, though, is me meeting me daily goals. Me making right choices and getting fitter and stronger. But mostly I want to see me gaining confidence in myself and my ability to stick to something. To complete a task.



Now, I need to go mix up a nice shake - make my menu for the week, make a shopping list and perhaps go shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment