Thursday, August 12, 2004

As if it wasn't already evident that "Something MUST Be Done" I went clothes shopping yesterday. Whereas not too long ago I was toying with size 12 (I even own one pair of size 12 pants), yesterday I was running about 50/50 with size 14. And on top? I'm firmly back in an extra large.



The good news is this didn't bother me as much as it could have because I've aready taken steps and am making progress in the right direction. Weight today 192. Food the past few days has been in control, but I'm in no way feeling deprived. I'm eating when hungry and stopping before I've stuffed myself. Next week things get a little more structured, but I'm going to do everything I can to keep from feeling boxed in and stifled. I'll keep you informed as it goes.





OH - and I recieved my BFL packet in the mail. I'm not sure I want to enroll right now, given my realization that there is NO WAY 12 weeks is going to turn me into the BFL poster child.. YET. Anyone have any thoughts?

1 comment: