Monday, September 24, 2007

Day Two Goals

Hoping to have these goals up a day in advance from now on:

Tuesday 9/25 Goals:
3:00 AM - Protein Shake (Check)
4:00 AM - No-xplode (Didn't want to get up at 4 I so I ended up hitting 'snooze' until 4:30 - still got up and made it to the gym though! yay!)
5:00 AM - Resistance Training Workout* (Legs) (Check)
6:30 AM - Rice Crispies, Soy Milk, Pineapple, 1 Egg (Check)
10:00 AM - Strawberries, Greek Yogurt, Grape-Nuts (1/2 now) (Check - forgot the grape nuts - will add to the PM snack)
12:15 PM - Atro-Phex (Check)
1:15 PM - Spinach, Carrots, Cabbage, Broccoli, Black Beans, Chicken, Feta Cheese (Salad), Banana (Check)
4:00 PM - Atro-Phex (Check)
4:30 PM - Strawberries, Greek Yogurt, Grape-Nuts (2nd 1/2) (Check)
6:30 PM - 30 min Run/Walk** (Check)
8:00 PM - Boneless Pork Chops, Spinach, Broccoli, Cauliflower (Check)
3 Liters of Water (Check)
The only variation of the above was that when I came home from work, I was feeling terrible! I was so tired I was nearly staggering, I had a headache, my stomach was churning, and I was ravenous! Something was telling me that I needed to get some 'quick carbs' in me. So I took some advice that I got way back in "Weigh Down". I poured myself a glass of OJ. I had thought it would at least take the edge off my hunger, to my amazement it also got rid of my tiredness, shakiness, and headache - all by the time I had changed my clothes and headed down to do my run.
*Workout (Actuals):
Squat: 165 x 6 x 3
Leg Press: 540 x 6, 540 x 15
Straight Legged Dead Lift: 90 x 6, 110 x 6
Standing Calf Raises: 190 x 8 x 2
Seated Calf Raises: 125 x 8 x 2

**Run:
2 minutes @ 10min/mile 4 minute walk (Repeat 5 times)

I was having trouble with the treadmill (it reset 3 times) so I didn't get my mileage logged. I think I figured out what was happening though so next run I should have a number that I can look to improve on

No comments:

Post a Comment