Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Ramping Up

Although my Run/Bike workouts haven't been 100% I have been tearing it up at the gym.

Yep, I've been lifting - hard and heavy, and I'm feeling great!  Finally did a run last week and could feel the difference in the way I ran and how I felt after words.  I certainly have missed the RT! (Resistance Training).  I have a 'plan' for my Half Iron Distance race for this year, but, until I have registration confirmation in hand, I'm not going to post about it.  But, the training plan is in place, and hubby's going to train with me!  I'm soooo excited about this new year!

I haven't lost any weight the past few weeks, but I wan't really expecting too.  I enjoyed the holidays and to do that without gaining is a good thing.  Interestingly enough I'm kind of sick of 'crap' food and have already cleaned up my diet starting this week.  Who needs Jan 1st to start resolutions? :D

2 comments:

  1. If you can even hold your weight during this time of year, from Thanksgiving to New Years, you are doing great. This is no time of year to be losing weight. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet - another half-iron. Awesome!

    You're far further along than I, I'm still stumbling along trying to figure out when and where for races.

    ReplyDelete