Thursday, July 23, 2015

So, yeah...

Where am I?

Still at the heaviest of my life... new 'heaviest' was this Monday - almost 270.

The longest I seem to be able to stay on a diet plan is three days, but honestly just sticking 24 hours is a struggle.

None of the diets, or non-diets I've tried/am trying seem to be 'the one'.  I have to believe that there is 'one' out there that will work.  There has to be!

This week I'm not really working inside any rules per se, but thinking a lot.  Or maybe even just thinking about thinking about it - but that's a step.

I gave myself a goal to blog more. Maybe this will help me work through this slump.  Blogging + momentum seem to have gone hand in hand in the past, though I suspect it's more about 'blogging when I'm on a roll' then 'blogging is causing me to be on a roll'.  But hey, I'm willing to give anything a shot at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment