Sunday, March 29, 2015

Checking in

So my new 'Modified' food plan went ok, for about three days.  But it has done the job of giving me hope.  I've been moving closer and closer to real change.  At least that's what it feels like.  Friday I made some real commitments to my fitness as well as weight loss (I've signed up for some Triathlons) and I took action two days in a row!

Yesterday I went for a 5 mile walk in the morning, and today I went for a 17 mile bike ride.  It's not an Iron Man :D  but I feel like they were both big steps in the right direction.

I'm also focusing heavily on the mental side of weight loss.  I've got a check list of daily activities including reading my "Reasons to lose weight", working through 100 Days of weight loss and doing all the activities from the Beck Diet Solution for the next 42 days.  That means blogging more often too.

So - expect to hearing from me more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment