Saturday, February 1, 2020

 I had an interesting experience last night... went to a crab feed that started at 6PM and came hungry. I mean if I was going to go to an all you can eat crab feast I was going to make sure I was at a -2 at least!

We sat down and there was chips and salsa on the table... Thought: I worked hard for this hunger I’m not wasting it on crappy chips! Then waited and waited and waited... at 7:30 they finally brought around bread and salad... then later chicken and later steak and Finally! The crab!
What I learned last night was YES hunger is not an emergency!! And I don’t have to compromise my standards because of it. I can also sit and enjoy a table full of people chomping down on chips while I don’t have any! I did not die or get pregnant. When I stayed focused on my goal (how amazing those crab were going to be if I was hungry when I ate then) it was actually easy. The chips didn’t even look appetizing!
And I went to an ALL YOU CAN EAT event and didn’t gain anything! In a dress I haven’t been able to wear since 2014.
No photo description available.
All reactions:
Angela Moore, Rosie Mercedes and 701 others

No comments:

Post a Comment