Friday, February 14, 2020

It seems ‘how to lose weight while in Chicago is still a work in progress for me. I pretty much had a fuck it week this week. Didn’t plan. Didn’t eat well. over drank every day... was kind of a mess. I’m sure there’s a lot for me to unpack for the week. And I wish I had been paying more attention to my thoughts the whole time. They probably would have been interesting.  But I was kind of in one of those moods where I was tired of listening to my own thoughts. So I didn’t. And I ate and I drank and I didn’t lose weight. Where does that leave me? It leaves me fired up and ready to take some massive action. I kind of felt like I was taking a vacation from my eating plan.  But I don’t want life to be that way! I want an eating plan that I don’t have to take a vacation from!

But I also realize that to see results I’m going to have to do more then what I’ve been doing. So this week is a ‘do more’ week. Time to be a little uncomfortable.  To experiment. To push that line between progress to deprivation and just week what results.

I’ve got a plan - it’s full of actions steps. Now I activate it - not tomorrow - now!

No comments:

Post a Comment