Friday, February 7, 2020

 Today I’m celebrating a three-fer!

First... after 138 days in the 240’s(not that anyone was counting..........) and at 242 for 80 days, I FINALLY saw a 239.9 on my scale! Quite honestly my brain met this info in a HUH that’s interesting data!
But...what I’m celebrating is getting into and wearing my size 16 green corduroy skirt (that I used to wear the heck out of...) AND my husband noticing me fitting into said skirt. I apparently wore it often enough before that he remembered and recognized it!
Soooo happy Friday!! And - remember, even if your scale is being sticky... and isn’t showing you what you want on this weigh in Friday. There may be other changes going on that you scale can’t see!!
Embrace your lessons learned for the week and practice intellect persistence! The scale will catch up sooner or later!
All reactions:
Kim Siberski, Rosie Mercedes and 247 others

No comments:

Post a Comment