Friday, January 31, 2003

Another great day yesterday, and I'm feeling grand. The only fly in the ointment is that I checked the "Protien drink" that I drinking in the mornings and discovered it is a "Meal Replacement Drink" with 27 Carbs per serving! Gack! The good news is that I've only been drinking it for two days. No wonder I liked it so much! So, I skipped the drink and had some eggs for breakfast. I guess it back to finding a protien drink I can stomach. I liked having that convienance in the mornings. I liked the premade drinks from EAS, so maybe I'll look for the powdered form for my morning meal.



I'm SO glad that today will be a 'rest' day for my workout. My calves are SCREAMING at me! I got up in the middle of the night last night and found I couldn't straiten my legs. I had to hobble to the bathroom. I knew I had overdone my calf workout, I just didn't know how much until last night. Other then that... the workout last night was GREAT. I ran/walked my 1.5 miles in 21 minutes and still managed to hit a 10 on that workout. I'm continuing to take my weight workout easy.. not going for the 10 yet... it's obvious that if I had worked the rest of my body the way I had my calves that I wouldn't be able to get out of bed this morning. Maybe I'll add a body part at a time and take it to failure. It's a thought.



All other parts of the day were great too.. food was good, water great.. got 8 hours of sleep... another 5 star day! I had to battle the cravings monster lastnight when I went to clean up the leftover cookie dough. I LOVE to eat cookie dough and could almost taiste it! Instead I chugged some water and filled the bowl full of water. It didn't look so appitizing after that.



My darling Fiance informed me this morning that he's gained 2 lbs already :) I'm hearing dance lessons in my future. In the mean while, I'm signing up for ballet classes, and adding that to my workout schedule. I took ballet for 8 years as a kid and am looking forward to doing it again.



So, my goals for today are:

Stay under 20 carb grams

Journal my intake

10 minutes of pilates

REST

62 oz of water

less then 62 oz of soda

Read some more success stories to stay modivated

I already took my vitamins

I plan to get 8 hours of sleep



weight today - STILL 189... but I'm getting stronger already, I can tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment