Tuesday, January 7, 2003

Day two! I feel GREAT! I got up and went to the gym this morning. I paid the day fee so that I could run on the tredmill and do my cardio workout for the day. It felt SO good, I am still feeling the high. I really have to remember this feeling everytime I'm laying there making excuses for not getting out of bed. Eventually, I'm hoping to feel this good after my weight workout, but we'll see. The rest of yesterday went good. I got 5 meals in, no problem, and feel as though I really stuck to the plan. I'm feeling really strong and alert today, so maybe the good food is making a difference already. I do need to get cracking on taking my vits though. Taking pills has never been my strong spot, so I'll have to work on making that a habit. I'm also planning on getting all my blood work done tomorrow. Just one more way to measure my progress. The only thing I haven't done, and don't know when I will get to it, is figuring my body fat percentage. I saw a website once that figured it using the Navy's method, maybe I'll look for that again.



Weight Today: 185

No comments:

Post a Comment