Monday, January 6, 2003

I know that in order to make positive changes in your life, you have to start with changing your mind. This seems to be my major struggle right now. For some reason I'm having trouble convincing my brain that it's possable for a woman, 50 lbs overweight is capable of making major changes in her appearance in only 12 weeks. 12 weeks, 3 months, 84 days - This is the time limit I've given myself to make noticable changes in my physique. I sit here remembering the lumpy body that graced my before photos, and I find myself doubting. So, where do I go to find proof? I'm an american, and a child of the 80's. We want our results and we want it NOW. It's not enough to just know I'm doing good, I want proof. I know that these are the thoughts that I need to overcome in order to make it through these 12 weeks. Otherwise I WILL faulter. The thing is, I have to deside NOW that I won't quit. I guess that's the key. Make the promise to myself not to give up, and then sticking with it. We'll see, it's a little hard to belive right now.



No comments:

Post a Comment