Thursday, April 22, 2004

Alright, so I made a mistake, I walked into a clothing store again. *sigh* I just get SO frustrated with sizing. You see, I tried on some kakis last night that are a size 12. They button, but won't zip all the way. So I figured I was just a little bit closer to a size 12 now then I was to a size 14 when I started my first challenge. BUT, today in the store I picked up four size 12's thanking to have a few 'goal pants' - One (darn hip huggers) I couldn't even button, Two, fit perfectly, and another I went back out and got a size 10 (which fit perfectly). So, maybe size 12 not an agressive enough goal? Well - I'll leave the goal as it is and specifially say that I will fit into MY size 12's that I have sitting at home right now.



And the frustration with my unbalanced body continues (been an issue since Jr High) ... Obviously I'm nearly a 12 on bottom, but I'm still in extra large shirts :( and size 16 dresses...

No comments:

Post a Comment