Monday, April 19, 2004

So - I still want it THIS Year. Last week started out grand. I worked out on Monday - ran on Tuesday. Then my kids came over and I took three days off work and POOF! Granted I deliberatly took some time off because my knee was hurting, but I'm still not happy with the way things are going. So, so things WILL change!



I will no longer accept excuses from myself for not working out. I will spend more energy figuring out how to make my workouts happen instead of figuring out how to get out of them!



I will plan my meals. I will pick a plan, stick with it - follow it as written and give it a chance to work. I'm going to do BFL for a few weeks. In the mean while I'm going to send a request to the staff at Beverly International for them to create a meal plan for me. They are out of the office until May so it may be a while before they get back to me.



I have recruted a friend to help me. She's been given the task of following up with me and not accepting my excuses for missed workout or poor meals. And I've accepted the task of doing the same for her.



I will take no prisoners. I will reach my goals THIS YEAR!!



No comments:

Post a Comment