Tuesday, April 13, 2004

THIS YEAR - Those words have been ringing in my ears all day. You see, if I can average 1.75 pounds per week I will reach my goals THIS YEAR.... I'm desperatly trying to wrap my brain around that thought... to believe it in that little dark place in my heart where all words, of all the doubters in my life tend to gather. Including my own.



But, "This Year," is resounding pretty loudly - I just need to keep it that way.



I started work on my project plan. Adding all my workouts as tasks until November 6th. (That's my goal date). If I miss a workout - it throws off my baseline and pushes out my goal date. Amazing how seeing the DIRECT cause and effect can change your perspective... This Year



Yes, I'm still trying to figure out the nutrition plan. What I wish - is that someone would just hand me a list of foods and say "Eat this today" and then the same the next day and the same the next. Yeah, yeah - it's Jenny Craige dieting I know, but I really don't want to THINK about food any more then nessisary. But, I'm sure there's a happy medium. I'll have to work through my food issues and at the same time make planning my nutrition a priority without it being an obsession. uhm.. yeah.



Still - THIS YEAR!



muhahahahah

No comments:

Post a Comment