Sunday, April 25, 2004

I can't believe it! I just signed up for my first 5K! It's in two weeks in San Francisco. It's on mother's day and it's a race that's geared toward women (though men are allowed to run as well). I'm not really expecting to run the etire way, as a matter of fact I've been training to take walk breaks every 9 minutes. But I expect it to be a LOT of fun. After that - those NO stopping me! an 8k then a 10k and so on, and so forth! I'm getting SO exctied! This week was clean for the ENTIRE week! I think that's the first time that's happend all year! I want to see many more after this. I'm ready, ready to take this bull by the horns and see some results. Actually not only results but I'm ready to see myself reach my goal... the goal is set for November folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment