Monday, January 22, 2007

Happy Day!

My training materials have arrived! OMG I have a LOT of stuff to read but it's been a pleasure so far.

The weekend went great - I finished up my training for the week and now have TWO weeks of making every single weight workout... I like that . Feels like things are back on track.

I wanted to share a new 'concoction' I discovered... this makes two 'meals' for me - you'll have to play with it to fit it into you're own plan...

1 cup fat free cottage cheese (trust me - I won't put spoon to cottage cheese normally but really love this!)
1 cup fat free vanilla yogurt (You can use plain too but may have to add more flavoring)
1 cup stawberries, washed, destemmed and cut in half
vanilla extract and splenda (or sweetener of choice) to taist.

dump all in the blender and whip until smooth. You can drink this like a extra thick shake or eat with a spoon. A really yummy way to get my 1 cup serving of fruit in a day.

3 comments:

  1. I always need Cottage Cheese tips....just cannot eat that stuff at all.

    Great job on the two weeks of solid workouts!!!!! Keep up the awesome work!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might suggest that you buy something like Optrex, The amount of reading you'll be doing, you might need Eye drops to stop your Eyeballs getting sore ;-).

    GOOD LUCK :-) :-).

    Matt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds Yummmy ! I love cottage cheese so anyway is fine by me!

    ReplyDelete