Monday, October 14, 2019

 I travel for work at least one week out of every month. I’ve been gradually leveling up each time I go in an effort to make weight loss easy while away from home. I negotiated with my company to not stay at the fancy pants boutique hotel and instead stay at the Hyatt house in a room with a full kitchen (which is cheaper amazingly enough) I plan like I do at home and shop at Whole Foods and tote groceries back to my room for the week. This is this week’s haul. Bacon and eggs for breakfast. A package of chicken to divide into three meals. Tonight I’ll wrap it in bacon and have it with Brussels sprouts, divided the rest into plaid baggies (which I bring with me) and I one dumped pesto which I’ll have other pesto zoodles and the other I dumped some garlic and squeezed in some lemon which I’ll probably have with any left over veggies from other nights. the other night I’m here I’m planning on eating at one of the fabulous local restaurants as an exception meal. I have olives, cheese and lunch meat for snacks and lunches are either meetings with food provided or a salad from Whole Foods.

I just wanted to remind people...it doesn’t have to be hard!
So, please! Add your travel tips!
No photo description available.
All reactions:
Kim Siberski, Jennifer Mueller and 174 others

No comments:

Post a Comment