Wednesday, October 23, 2019

 This talk about realistic planning has really got me thinking... In my brain there have been two kinds of 'realistic'. There is realistic... as in all the things I love and want to eat and I would put on my plan if I had 'no rules' and there is 'Realistic for weight loss'. And those two plans looked NOTHING alike.

I started to wonder WHY they were so different and the answer came back that I could probably put a slice of cake or piece of toast on my plan and still lose some weight - but not at the rate I want...
So that started part two of this -- where I asked myself, so why do I set such aggressive weight loss goals? And the immediate answer came back, "Because I want it to be over with quickly...."
and that STOPPED me in my tracks..."You want WHAT to be over with quickly..."
"The dieting..."
Ohhhh crap! well something smells rotten here!
I haven't decided what next steps are for me here... just figured out that something will need to change and maybe THIS is the step I need to take to finally move into phase 3 😃

No comments:

Post a Comment