Wednesday, January 8, 2020

 Story time... I came into the tribe hating myself. Seriously...it was ugly! After a few months I figured out that wasn’t how I wanted to LIVE, and I quit doing that. Suddenly, I found I was struggling. I didn’t have a hard why anymore... so I sat down and wrote the following...

The funny thing is, I still don’t have what many would think of as a hard why, and yet I’m still here, taking action every day, 15 (almost 20) pounds lighter then I was when I wrote this. Still asking myself questions and looking for my own answers... and doing my best to love myself every step of the way.
PS - some of my ‘Pros’ to not losing weight are thought errors.... I realize this!
No photo description available.
All reactions:
Karen Teetsel Jessop, Christine Coulter Davis and 5 others
1 comment
Like
Comment
Send

No comments:

Post a Comment