Wednesday, June 23, 2004

I keep finding myself at this place. Disgusted with myself for not keeping my promices to myself and to others. Determined to change, to make it different 'this time'. So, here I am again. The good news, I'm actually down from my last weigh in. 190 this morning. I've been eating crap, but less of it, if that makes sense. And I've not been a complete slug going on hikes, walks and the like, though not following through on my workouts. Currently, I want to take it one day at a time and see how it goes. Tomorrows goals:



Eat clean (6 meals, 1 carb, 1 prot)

Drink more (2ltr total) water (this may be why I feel so hungry all the time)

Run 2.0 miles

Do at least 1 thing that's a step toward any long term goal of mine.

Do at least 1 thing that's a step toward crossing something off my 'to-do'list.

Come back tomorrow night and report my progress and set goals for tomorrow.



One day at a time folks, that's where I'm at right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment