Monday, June 14, 2004

So, I stood there this morning, looked at myself in the mirror and said "This is it! We're going to try this again!". Then I listened... I mean really LISTED to what I was saying and I realized that I can't talk like that. It's not ok to say "Try again" I need to say "I'm going to DO this again". I've done it, I've seen success, all that it takes now is to do it again! For some WIERD reason it made it all seem a lot easier. So I 'mentally' signed myself up for another 12 week challenge. I weighed in, took measurments and I'm even going to take some starting pictures.



The bad news, things are bad - the good news, they aren't as bad as they could be.



Weight: 190.5

Body Fat: 44%

Chest: 37.5

Bust: 44

Ribs: 36

Waist: 36

Hips: 46.5

Butt: 44.25

Thigh: 25.75

Calf: 14.75

Arm: 14.5



The Goals for the next 12 weeks:

Weight: 170.5

Body Fat: 32%

Chest: 35

Bust: 39.75

Ribs: 33.25

Waist: 31.5

Hips: 42.75

Butt: 40.75

Thigh: 23.75

Calf: 14.25

Arm: 14



The Plan? I'm going back to what works - BFL



What of running? Well I found that the more and more my milage ramped up, the more I was putting off running, and the more afraid I got that I was going to seriously hurt my foot again. Running also lead me to totally change my diet, and weight lifting goals, and so far that's done NOTHING good for me. SO -



Nutritition: goes back to straight, traditional BFL style. 1 carb/1 prot 6 times a day 6 days a week. One free day.



Weight Workouts: again straight, tranditional BFL style. I miss workouts that make me feel like I'm getting stronger every day. I miss flexing in the mirror.



Cardio Workouts: This I'm going to modify slightly. You see, I still want to run. I want to race, I just want to take it a LOT slower then I originally planned. SO - I'm going back to my 5K racing plan (with some modifications). I'm going to do the milage BFL style and work on building up some speed. That way when I start working toward the higher milage I'm not looking at running for HOURS... Cross training scheduled on Sundays may be subs for long hikes (we've been known to do some Doozies).



I'll also be posting my intake on Fitday so please feel free to check up on me HERE and if I'm not posting EMAIL me and ask me WHY!! parttimemom at that free microsoft email site dot com. (Or use the link) You can also check me out at my "Other" Blog - http://parttimemom.tripod.com/blog/



Last but not least I want to plug the site of my good friend Cory - He's got a GREAT thing going HERE: http://www.cbevolution.ca/phpbb/index.php (I'll type more on that later)



I've got a LOT of things I would like to get done tonight, and the only way to get started is to get out of HERE!



Thanks all!



1 comment: