Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Still taking one day at a time here. Checking in regarding yesterday and my goals.



Bad News: Didn't read my book on mastery

Good News: I brought it with me to work and started on it at lunch



Bad News: Didn't take pictures

Good News: I'm starting a challenge on Monday with a bunch of other ladies and thus am FORCED to take pictures for that



Bad News: Didn't lift weights

Good News: Spent the time shopping instead and filled my cupboards up with good foods.



Other Good news: I stayed on plan the entire day. I'm now feeling 'DeToxed' and am on a BFL style program today. I packed my lunch. Brought REALLY good food to work and I've managed to NOT eat any of the cake that's sitting across the room.



So, as I said, I start an offical challenge (offered by Divaquest) on Monday. I had to fight a temptation to just throw this week into the trash and say "I'm starting Monday" BUT if I can get a running start into this challenge it will be that much easier and better. So, I'm sticking to a plan this week. No 'Do-overs'!



I'm going to run tonight - 3 miles on the table.

No comments:

Post a Comment