Friday, June 4, 2004

I ran last night! and it was good! I tried something new brought in a beginners running program that I used to get from walking to running to try to bring my speed up. First step: 2 minutes at high speed, 4 minutes at a lower speed. I'm going to do that for my next two runs - then build up time at the higher speed as time progresses - simple!



I'm a little worried about my scale though. I think it's gone bonkers. Last night before I weighed 188.5, this morning 190.5 huh? I gained 2 lbs overnight? So I grabbed my other scale and stepped on it and IT says that I weigh 185.5 - so now I'm REALLY confused. Not that I really care about the actual number, I just want to see it going down!



So food has been ok. No real plan yet but as I said, the goal is to have it in place by the time the weekend is over. The plan for the weekend is to run on Saturday and hike on Sunday - OR vise-versa. I'm going to do some weight training tonight as well.



Other then that, it's just a matter of trying to keep the eats clean.



Keeping focused. I've got 5 lbs to lose here!

No comments:

Post a Comment