Tuesday, June 1, 2004

Today's been pretty good so far. OK, except for the carmel milk shake at lunch. What is WRONG with my head?



I have to work until 7:00 tonight but I'm going to go home and hit the treadmill as soon as I get home. 3 mile run. It shouldn't be too bad. Maybe I'll finally get to finish "Grifters". I've started watching movies while on my 'long' runs and this one I've been working on for a while.



The plan for the rest of the eveing? I'm going to plan my meals for tomorrow and make sure I have lunches packed. I'm going to try again with the 'running' nutrition - eating carbs throughout the day and then having a serving of protien with dinner. I'm going to give it four weeks. And then reevaluate. I know that I can't keep letting things go the way they are or next thing I know I'll be 200+ again!



One other thing I'm going to do tonight is re-read my book on mastery. It was so inspiring to me the first time around, maybe it will help to motivate me to keep on track again.



Another change I'm going to make is to switch back to a BFL weight lifting scheme. I miss watching my muscles grow! I want to be proud of my back again... Again, I'll give it four weeks and see how it effects my running. So, on June 29th look for me to put up an evaluation.



Alright, nose to the grindstone. I want to be that chick at the office that everyone looks up to again!

No comments:

Post a Comment