Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Running and Weight Lifting and Training OH MY!

:)

Hit the gym after work today and it felt GRAND :)

I did run/walk - 1.72 miles in 32 minutes. More walking then running and even the running was really slow but I did it and I wasn't hurting or panting at the end! yay!

Then I hit the weights. It was a strange workout for me because I'm used to a 5 day split. Instead I did a full body circuit. It was tough, but a fun change and I know I'm going to feel it in the morning:

Squat
Lat Pulldown
Stepup
Incline bench press
Split squat
one-arm row
weighted crunch
military press
Romanian deadlift
Dip

I only did the circuit once but it was enough to leave me shaking. If felt really good to sweat and get a good workout in! I'm feeling more and more confident with each workout and can't wait for TNT to start for real!

No comments:

Post a Comment