Sunday, August 23, 2015

This coaching wcmxpieriance Ahmad been interesting.

It's not about making a plan that's super strict and then using my coach as a whip my dictator can use to make the wild child comply. 

It's about slowly and personally changing my habits. About killing the diet mindset. About losing the weight perminatly and easily. And I'm really having trouble wrapping my brain around this. 

How can I lose weight if I don't have a million rules to follow? How can I drop the pounds without spending every waking minute not at work in the gym or doing some other workout?

But, I've decided to trust the process. 

This week has been about writing down everything I eat. Even just this simple task has been difficult sometimes. To eat and write down what I eat without the food being 'good' or 'bad' is so far from what is normal for me. It's freeing and terrifying at the same time. I'm excited to see what comes next though I won't have new instructions until Tuesday. Until then I'll just keep on eating and writing it down and learning more and more about myself every day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment