Friday, September 4, 2015

Wasn’t hungry all day it was strange. There wasn’t anything in the house I really wanted to eat - so I didn’t.  Finally ate something at 5:00 because I was leaving the house and didn’t want to get caught out and not knowing what my choices would be, but just never really worked up an appetite.

Ended up going out with friends later in the night - Had three drinks while at karaoke. This was more then my 'allowed' 1 and it frustrated me a little. Both in that I had more then I had agreed to have and in that I couldn't just cut loose and have more.

But there is victory in that... I would have normally probably had 6 drinks on a night out like that and yet I limited myself to three! So here's to progress even if I'm not seeing it on the scale just yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment