Saturday, September 2, 2017

Labor Day weekend...The start

Yesterday ended as it began - good.

Had another party to go to.  It was a friend's birthday and we met our circle at an outdoor concert with drinks and a block of food trucks. I planned ahead by eating dinner before I left and taking an on-plan snack with me.  Then I told my husband that I wasn't going to drink - so he could - and I stuck with water the whole night!  I was pretty proud of myself.

Got up this morning and did my planned workout... a three mile bike ride followed by 30 minutes on the treadmill.  I got up really early to do workout because it was supposed to get to 111 today.. and it did.  Luckily we have A/C and a pool so we didn't suffer from the heat too terribly much.  It's supposed to be hot again tomorrow so to get my bike ride in again, I'll need to do the same.

overall - a good day yesterday and a good one so far today.


I'm going to spend some time this evening sewing up some workout clothes because I just don't have enough to past me all week - I'll share here when I'm done ;)


My new chart :D  Top 1/2 is Food bottom 1/2 is workout - let's go for solid green for September

Weight: 273.1 (still stuck)
Net Carbs: 35
Protein 149

No comments:

Post a Comment