Friday, September 1, 2017

Week 2:Day 4 of 4

Yesterday ended as intended.  Went to the party... as expected food was crap.

I drank my shake, ate my snacks and that was that.  honestly, I wasn't even tempted!  I love when I have days like this.  And strangely enough, last night I dreamt I was at a party with all sorts of tempting foods and I didn't eat any of it - I was totally NOT tempted.  So apparently my subconscious is as onboard with this as I am...

Made it to the gym today for my forth planned workout - that's 4 for 4 this week!  Did my weights and then headed to the locker room to do my swim...

Then I looked in at the pool - all three lap lanes were full - I started to get anxious.  When I got into the locker room it got worse!  I noticed a LOT of women changing into bathing suits!  Turns out there was a water exercise class getting ready to start.  Anxiety rose... I talked myself into changing into my suit.  Then talked myself into walking in a LOOKING at the pool... the lap lanes were still full and the class was starting... then I decided to check the outdoor pool (which I had never checked out before - and you can't see from inside the gym)  Turns out there were FOUR MORE lap lanes out there and none of them in use!  woooo hooooooo!  So swim workout got done and I can just relax the rest of the day.

Oh and weight seems to be ticking down just a little - maybe my body is catching up with my intention...

Workout:

  • Barbell Deadlift
    • 80 lb x 5 reps
    • 95 lb x 5 reps
    • 115 lb x 3 reps
    • 125 lb x 5 reps
    • 145 lb x 5 reps
    • 155 lb x 9 reps
  • Pendlay Row
    • 75 lb x 10 reps
    • 75 lb x 10 reps
    • 75 lb x 12 reps
  • Lat Pulldown
    • 100 lb x 10 reps
    • 100 lb x 10 reps
    • 100 lb x 8 reps
  • Romanian Deadlift
    • 95 lb x 10 reps
    • 95 lb x 10 reps
    • 95 lb x 10 reps
  • Swimming
    • 00:08:03 | 300 yd (20 seconds faster than Monday's swim of the same length)
Weight:  273
Food:  Net Carbs 30 (ok for a workout day)
Protein: 105 - a little low

No comments:

Post a Comment