Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Making Notes...

I have 33 weeks to train

I would like to be below 200 on race day (81lbs).  I know that's aggressive! it's totally reasonable by weight loss percentages... by the numbers it's about 2.5lbs a week.  That might be difficult so I'm selecting that as my 'moon shot' goal.  My min is to drop 41 lbs before then that's 1.2lbs a week.  I would be OK with that but not 'happy'. 

Training for the run is going to be @ 4.2 Miles per hour (approximately 14:30Min/Mile) - this would mean a finish speed of 1:30 for a 10K, but I know I need to train for a faster time then my goal cause running after the swim/bike is hard.

Training for the bike - looking to hit a consistent 13m/h again this is faster then I need to hit my goal time but I know i need to train faster because of the fatigue factor.

Swim... no swim goals not worried about that one



No comments:

Post a Comment