Tuesday, July 20, 2004

I know it's late, but I wanted to check in before the day was through -



How did I do?  Let's see:

Drink water? Started - will finish in the 15 minutes before I hit the bed

Eat on Plan?  check!

Training Run?  2 miles! check (kicked my butt it did)

Vits?  Umm... I guess I should do that now -but hate to sleep with that stuff in my tummy



I did 1/2 of my "things for others"  50% hmm



And for tomorrow?

Drink 48oz of water

Lower Body baby! and with the new barbell - cool!

Eat on Plan (see plan below)

and let's try to get those vitamins in shall we?



Things to do for others?

Bug my coworker about working out again (shame him if I have to)

Ask someone to walk with me at lunch? (Ick)



What did I do well today?

I ate on plan! yippy (passed up cookies and naco wafers)

I ran even when I didn't want to

I drank water while running (thus giving me an early start)



What could I do better?

Drink EARLIER (even more so)



Food Plan:

B - Blueberry pancakes

S - Power Muffin (it's the last of those)

L - Leftover chicken from tonight

S - Yogurt and fruit and PP (I'm liking this can you tell?)

D - Ginger Chicken with rice

S - shake (maybe - I've been skipping and feeling fine)



Workout:

Lower Body! yay (I'm trying to look forward to it  LB is my LEAST favorite day)



Alright, I'm ready to face tomorrow now!



 



No comments:

Post a Comment