Monday, July 19, 2004

Meals and workout are planned for tomorrow.  All I have left for today's goals is to drink my water.  Hmm, guess I better get up and get a glass!...

 

There - Now I'm sitting here with 32oz of water beside me.  No excuses!

 

So, tomorrow's goals:

 

Drink 40oz of water

Do my training run!  (someone want to send the 'no excusses' fairy over to my house?)

Eat what's on my plan, nothing more!

Try taking a vitamine or two?

 

Two things I'll do for others:

Make lunch for my honey: (Done)

Give (someone who I'll not name here) the weightloss book to read

 

Three things I did well today:

Ate on plan!  Like SO on plan - passed up all the crap at the store.  Didn't eat any of the cookies that are in the cupboard.  I just had a GOLDEN day.

Did my workout.  Worked my weenie arms until they were BEGGING for mercy

went for a walk.  Even though my plan didn't call for it, a few extra steps never hurt anyone!

 

One thing I could do better:

Spread my water out over the day instead of putting it off until 9:00pm!

 

Food Plan:

Breakfast - Oatmeal Pancakes

Snack - Power Muffins

Lunch - chicken Quesedilla

Snack - Yogurt, fruit, and Protien Powder

Dinner - Chicken Parmisian

Snack - Shake

 

Workout:

A run on the treadmill (2 miles) First 20 minutes BFL style intervals.

 

There! Everythings all planned out for tomorrow - that feels GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment