Monday, April 24, 2006

Last week went really well, but I haven't been able to weigh in yet so I don't know how effective I was.

I only went to the gym once but I made it to yoga twice and did some serious walking at lunch time. My goal this week is to make it to the gym five days. I didn't make it today because I drove my kids to school this morning, but I'm ready to get up and go tomorrow.

Food is packed and ready to go. Tomorrow's challenge will be eating out tomorrow night as I have a work meeting that includes dinner... I will go into it prepared!

I've also been listening to "the thin commandments' on CD.. love love love it! I will get a handle on my food issues. I will see progress and KEEP seeing progress.

Oh and my daughter managed to get an absolute AWFUL picture of my butt this weekend. ICK! Talk about motivation.

I'm going to devote some time to blogging... really I AM! I miss my blends so much/!

6 comments:

  1. We miss you to Shawn, but really like hearing what you say.

    Doen't worry about the weight, you will have achieved something, you always do :-).

    I know whatever you want to do, you can do it misses. I always feel a lot of pride for you. I think you're a fantastic person, and you can achieve so much, so feel very proud of yourself, don't worry or fret about anything, and just keep doing everything you do.

    GOOD LUCK!!!! I'm behind you all the way, and and I think you have my e-mail somewhere, so you can get in touch anythime you need anything. Ni mailbox et su mailbox, or something like that :-).

    As for those predictions I made at Christmas, I still think I'm in with an outside chance, and I still firmly believe you could compete before you're 40.

    KEEP IT UP. YOU ROCK. MASSIVELY :-).

    Matt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Shawn glad to see you back. Keep up the effort and you'll get there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I know about those pictures that really make you feel like all the butt busting in the gym isn't making a difference. Hope things are going well over there in Northern Cali :) Sorry I haven't been blogtastic lately but just wanted to check in and say that I'm back!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wondering how things were in your world! - Glad to see that you're keepin on Keepin on :D gotta love the "helpful" pics our kids take eh? ~lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds like you are doing pretty good with it, and it sounds like you're taking one day at a time again. Way to go on the pre-planning! That helps so much!

    ReplyDelete