Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Training's in Full Swing Again

Today I had to make a big decision. Do I take a chance and 'recommit' to doing this triathlon and to raising $5000 before March 27th? Or do I bail out?

Having raised less then $500 in the past two months it's been a little daunting to think about $4500 more, and the training... well it's time consuming. It takes a lot away from my family. So what to do?

Training's in full swing again

After thinking about it, praying about it and talking it over with my family I decided to step out on faith. I signed and faxed the re commitment paperwork today. I'm in...

And I swam 1.1 miles tonight ;)

If you want to help me reach my goal, as well as help fine a cure for blood cancers - please make a donation at: pages.teamintraining.org/sf/lavatri09/smuellerboddy

or just cheer me on at:


(P.S.) I've gotten your tags guys - I'm working on following through on them! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment