Monday, March 2, 2009

Mark the Date - March 5th!

I just wanted to let everyone know - that if you're in the San Francisco Bay area (or even if you aren't) - your invited to my furndraising party at the Mint in San Francisco this Thursday- March 5th! We're starting at 5:30 and we'll 'officially' go until 8:00PM. There will be a karaoke contest for those who wish to participate. Or you can just hang out and support a good cause.

Also - I'm selling Raffle tickets for all the prizes I've listed below. $5 each or 5 for $20. If you want to be entered into the raffle, but won't see in me in person before the event - let me know and I'll give you your tickets 'virtually'! The drawing in on March 5th - and you don't need to be present to win.

Last, but not least, you're always welcome to make a donation via credit card at my fundraising site - http://pages.teamintraining.org/sf/lavatri09/smuellerboddy

I still need $3500 to meet my fundraising minimum - so anything you can do to help is greatly appreciated!

-------------------------------------------
1 Month Wellness Package worth $574 from Optimal Fitness Lifestyle
A certificate for a portrait session and an 11x14 photograph, valued at $360 from Photorpahy by Franci
$50 gift certificate from the Vinyl Room
10 - $100 gift certificates from Serenity MedSpa
Complimentary first visit package from Weidley Chirpractic
Tickets to a comedy show from Tommy T's
$50 gift certificate from ABC Seafood
2 - $20 certificates for Burlesqurecise classes, and 1/2 off certificate for a pin-up workshop from Bombshell Betty
2 - first visit packages from Dr. Burg (Chirpractor)

(and more!)


______________________________________________________________________
This email has been scanned by the MessageLabs Email Security System.
For more information please visit http://www.messagelabs.com/email
______________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment