Monday, March 9, 2009

Only 19 more days!

This will probably be my final update before my race. Race day is 19 days away. I can?t believe it?s gone so fast. So much has happened over the past few months. I?ve done my first triathlon, I?ve biked 35 miles in one day, and I?ve ran for an hour straight. In totally I?ve ran/biked/swam over 400 miles. All things that I wasn?t really sure I was capable before now.

Now I?ve got two more things I wish to accomplish ? 1) Cross the finish line at Lavaman and 2) reach my fundraising goal of $5000. I?ll have to wait until March 29th to achieve the first goal, but the deadline for the second is fast approaching. I currently have $2500 in donations, but have until Friday March 13th to raise $2500 more. If you had been planning to donate, but hadn?t yet, please do so now. If you already have ? thank you so much for your support.

There are two easy ways for you to make a donation:
1) Write a check to Leukemia, Lymphoma Society and mail it to me at:
Shawn Mueller-Boddy
429 Chase Street
Mountain House, CA 95391

If you?re going to write a check, please email me and let me know.

2)Make a donation by credit card at:

http://pages.teamintraining.org/sf/lavatri09/smuellerboddy

As always your support is welcome at my blog:
http://pages.teamintraining.org/sf/lavatri09/smuellerboddy

Thank you! And I?ll send you an update after raceday!

______________________________________________________________________
This email has been scanned by the MessageLabs Email Security System.
For more information please visit http://www.messagelabs.com/email
______________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment