Friday, October 1, 2021

 Yeah... it's a process.  I know it's a process.  and just cause I have an epiphany and write a great plan - my lizard brain can still take over....

Maybe it was because of a shit week at work. Or cause I really just want to be home instead of in a hotel.  Or because I feel stressed out and guilty that there are many people to see and not enough time to do it... or I'm subconsciously getting serious about taking better care of myself.. or or or

all of thee above. 

But I had an overeat kind of day.

Like chocolate bars and doughnuts and protein bars when I wasn't even hungry I over ate really good for me food too... like I was making up for the box full of doughnuts by having two sandwich wraps.

Did any of it make me feel better?  No

Did any of it even taste all that great? No

time to drink a bunch of water, wait for hunger and make the next best decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment