Wednesday, October 13, 2021

 Second run of the week - DONE! one more to go on Saturday.  I also have a goal to do that 'one extra' cardio this week, so Im going to shoot for something tomorrow morning at the hotel (going out of town this weekend).

loads of good news and good feelings right now... all my blood pressure readings this week have been lower then my high of 154/96 with a average reading today of 143/86

Weight is down this week though now down below my pre-vacation weight on Sept 27th

Average carbs have gone down, and protein has been steadily at or close to goal.

I'm going to celebrate every bit of that!  It feels a LITTLE like my clothes are feeling better too.

So... weight wise.  Goal for Monday is to be at or below pre-vacation weight (274.9)

Goal for the end of this month 270

Goal for the end of the year 255

Goal for one year from now 210 ooo.. this makes me 'grump' a little.  the inner dictator wants to get all riled up and make this goal for 199...

10 more pounds over 12 months is another .8 a month or another .2 a week.  Basically it'll mean shooting for 6 pounds a month which sounds REALLY doable!


Which means... goal for the end of this month (still) 270

Goal for the end of the year 256.5

Goal for 12 months (beginning of Oct) ONERLAND! :D 199




No comments:

Post a Comment